Shariah audit and advisory
Training Studies and Professional Development
Islamic Financial Markets
The Emerging Sectors Of The Islamic Economy
Dr. Mohamad AbdulRahman Al-Shurafa
Managing partner and partner of Shariah
audit services, and the emerging Islamic
– PhD in Islamic Finance, University of Malaya, Malaysia.
– An external Shariah auditor.
– Registered with the Capital Markets Authority in the State of Kuwait.
– Practical specialized experience in external Shariah audit and Islamic financial markets for more than 10 years.
– Master’s Degree in Islamic Finance (CIFP), The Global University of Islamic
Finance (INCEIF), Malaysia.
– Bachelor of Science in Finance, Gulf University of Science andT echnology, Kuwait.
– Executive Professional Master in Islamic Finance – CIBAFI
– Certified Shariah Advisor and Auditor, AAOIFI
– Professional Diploma in Shariah Auditing – CIBAFI
– CIMA Diploma in Islamic finance – Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
in Islamic Finance (CIMA-UK)
– A researcher in the field of Islamic finance with refereed
articles and specialized scientific reports.
What are you looking for?
Search for services and news about the best that happens in the world.