Shariah audit and advisory
Training Studies and Professional Development
Islamic Financial Markets
The Emerging Sectors Of The Islamic Economy
Dr. Abdulaziz Ahmed Al-Nahedh
Member of the Shariah Supervisory Board
– Faculty member in the Department of Foqoh and its Fundamentals, Kuwait University.
– PhD in Islamic Economics and Finance from the Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM).
– Master’s degree in Islamic Economics and Finance from Durham University, UK.
– More than six years of experience in the Shariah Supervisory Boadr at Kuwait Finance House.
– Former Board Member of the Shariah Auditors’ Association in the State of Kuwait.
– Certified Shariah Advisor and Auditor, issued by the Accounting and Auditing
Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI).
– A researcher in the field of Islamic financial transactions and has research and publications in the field.
What are you looking for?
Search for services and news about the best that happens in the world.