Shariah audit and advisory
Training Studies and Professional Development
Islamic Financial Markets
The Emerging Sectors Of The Islamic Economy
Dr. Abdulrahman Mohammed Al-Baloul
Founder and partner of training and professional
– PhD in Comparative Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh form Kuwait University.
– Master’s degree in the principals of Fiqh from the College of Shariah and Islamic Studies
at the Hashemite University of Jodran.
– Certified Shariah Auditor, with a Certificate issued by the Central Bank of Kuwait.
12 years of experience in the private sector
– A Certified Zakat Accountant, a certificate issued by the KuwaiSt ociety of Accountants
– A certified Islamic Banker, a certificate issued by the General Council of Islamic Banks
and Financial Institutions CIBAFI
– A certified trainer in Islamic finance a license issued by the lIasmic Economics Club
at Kuwait University.
– Faculty member at the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training in the
State of Kuwait.
– A researcher in the field of Islamic Shariah and law. He has research and publications in
the Fiqh of financial transactions, and comparison with Arab ivcil laws.
What are you looking for?
Search for services and news about the best that happens in the world.