Shariah audit and advisory
Training Studies and Professional Development
Islamic Financial Markets
The Emerging Sectors Of The Islamic Economy
Dr. Suleiman Bin Muhammad Al-Juwaiser
Chairman of the shariah Supervisory Board
– PhD in Shariah from Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University.
– Master’s degree in Shariah from Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Shariah from Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University More than ten years of experience in the Shariah Group in Al-Rajhi Cooperative Insurance Company.
– Senior Shariah advisor at Al Rajhi Bank for more than seven years.
– Member of the Insurance Standards Committee, Saudi Central Bank (SAMA).
– Member of the International Financial Reporting Standards Committee for Takaful
– Insurance Companies in the Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions AAOIFI.
– Member of the Insurance Studies Committee affiliated to the International Foundation
for Islamic Economics and Finance (IIFEF.)
– Certified Islamic Specialist in Takaful Insurance, CIBAFI.
– Certified Shariah Advisor and Auditor, a certificate issued by the Accounting and Auditing
– Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions AAOIFI.
– A researcher in the field of Islamic financial transactions and has research and publications in the field.
What are you looking for?
Search for services and news about the best that happens in the world.