Shariah audit and advisory
Training Studies and Professional Development
Islamic Financial Markets
The Emerging Sectors Of The Islamic Economy
Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Al-Abed
Member of the shariah Supervisory Board
– PhD researcher in the final year at the Higher Institute of Fundamentals of Religion, Zitouna University Republic of Tunisia.
– Holds a PhD and Masters’ degrees in Fiqh and Usul Al Fiqh, Omdurman Islamic University Sudan.
– Bachelor’s degree in Shariah, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– Faculty member in a number of universities in the field Fiqahn d Usul Al Fiqh.
– Lecturer of Fiqh and Usul Al Fiqh , Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Afairs, State of Kuwait.
– Membership of more than 25 Shariah boards in various financial institutions at the level
of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
– Professional Diploma in Shariah Auditing, CIBAFI.
– Researcher and author in the field of Foqoh and its Fundamentals
What are you looking for?
Search for services and news about the best that happens in the world.